Frequently Asked Questions - Citrus Manor
HOW CAN I REGISTER MY CAR WITH THE HOA BOARD?
Yes, all vehicles should be registered. Use the following link....CLICK HERE.
HOW CAN I SUBMIT A PROBLEM, CONCERN OR COMPLAINT?
Use the following link....CLICK HERE.
CAN I PAY MY HOA DUES ONLINE?
Use the following link....
(LINK - CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE)
WHAT IS THE ADDRESS TO THE HOA MAILBOX?
4203 N. 36th Street - Unit #35, Phoenix Arizona 85018
WHAT ARE THE RULES AND REGULATIONS?
- If you are upset with a neighbor, do not approach them. All complaints should be directed to the HOA board. CLICK HERE
- Report any criminal, violent or suspicious activities in our community to the police immediately and also inform a board member at a reasonable time. IF IT IS AN EMERGENCY YOU SHOULD ALWAYS DIAL 911.
- Report any perceived safety, health or maintenance issues to a board member. CLICK HERE
- Do not leave ads or papers from your mail on top of the mailbox. Report any broken lights, sprinklers and/or other maintenance issues to a board member.
- All residents with animals need to keep barking or animal noises controlled. Please pick up your animal’s waste even in the parking and alley areas.
- Regarding the laundry facility, please clean up for the next person as you would like to find it when you want to use it. Please clean your spills and carry out any trash (ie: empty ). Please do not throw trash and lint behind the equipment.
- We have a semi-public pool not a private pool. The pool area use is for our residents & their guests. All pool rules need to be followed. Pool hours are 7:00am to 12:00am. Children 14 and under must be supervised at all times in the pool fenced area. The pool gate key must be used for entering and exiting the pool fenced area. The gate must not ever be propped open.
- Pool key replacements are $15.00. No smoking or glass in the pool area. All belongings and trash need to be picked up and taken out of the pool area when you leave. Please put lounge chairs against the fence after use to maintain the required four foot walk way around the pool. Those using the pool need to be considerate of the other residents surrounding the pool area regarding noise.
- Parking space is limited. All residents must register their vehicle(s) with the board. No oversized or recreational vehicle parking allowed. Visitors need a note on guest vehicle dashboards to identify which unit they are visiting. Overnight visitors are welcome to use our guest parking for maximum of one week. After one week, the visitor will need to park elsewhere. No unit can park more than two cars in our parking areas. Unknown vehicles are subject to tow at owner’s expense. If vehicles are leaking fluids, please clean up the fluids immediately and fix the leak. These leaks damage the asphalt material and are very expensive to repair. Homeowners must register their vehicles, click here!
I WOULD LIKE TO READ THE CC & R'S?
CLICK HERE: C&R's - (Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions)
I WOULD LIKE TO READ THE BY-LAWS?
CLICK HERE: By-Laws - (Rules adopted by Citrus Manor in order to regulate affairs and the behavior of its members)
HOW CAN I CONTACT ALL THE VOLUNTERY BOARD MEMEBERS?
Simple, CLICK HERE to email the HOA Board.
DO WE HAVE ANY OF THE CITY PLANNING/CODE DOCUMENTS?
CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING IMAGE(S):
HOW CAN I VIEW A MAP/LAYOUT OF PROPERTY GROUNDS?
CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO ENLARGE.
HOW CAN I CONTACT ALL THE HOMEOWERS?
This would be a special and RARE request. Please click here or send an email to: email@example.com and explain who you are why you need to contact the homeowners.
WHO IS OUR HOA MANAGEMENT COMPANY?
Citrus Manor does not have a HOA Management Company it has always been "self managed" HOA meaning there is no onsite maintenance person or security patrol, instead we have our own security cameras in place. Being self managed helps to keep the monthly maintenance fee low since we do not have to pay for a management company. With that in mind, if you are a home owner, please pitch in to help to keep the common areas clean safe and secure.
I WANT TO HAVE A PARTY AND MEET NEIGHBORS?
Yes, sure the HOA is not responsible for anything you want to do at your condo so if you want to plan a party you can!
WHAT ARE THE POOL RULES?
The pool rules are posted on the pool gate, if you would like to view the rules CLICK HERE.
WHO TAKES CARE OF THE FOUNTAIN?
Anyone who wants to vounteer; if you see there is no water in the fountain, please unplug it so the motor does not burn up.